Left handed day

As one of the "sinistra" I wasn't surprised to read that 1 in 5 left-handed people have trouble at work.  Most bosses understandably don't ask potential employees of what hand they use as most people are obviously right handed and the lefties have to adapt to the situation.

http://www.hrgrapevine.com/markets/hr/article/2015-08-12-1-in-5-left-handers-face-problems-at-work

Word processing has been a God send to me personally as I no longer have a hand covered in ink.  My uni exams last year reminded me of just how annoying that is.

Left handed people are mutants. Not cool or hard mutants like the X-Men, but just really **** mutants, like those from Cowdenbeath for example. If anyone in Cowdenbeath had evolved enough to hold rudimental instruments, then they'd hold them left handed. Should the peasants ever gain literacy skills, they would attempt to write left handed, although the results would be like a drunk bison trying to draw shapes on a wall with a comedy oversized crayon.

Inaccurate. Left handed folk are the lower carders of society.

Nope, scientifically proven that we are more intelligent and therefore superior beings than mere right handed people. 

Propaganda. You'll believe any old ****. Gullibility is a trademark of left handed folk.

Matrix in talking ***** shocker!

Chicken Wing in dusty tears shocker

Archived