Section North West Flyer

Fifes Elite

Seems to be a communication piece for the NW section. Advising about where you can buy merchandise, how you can help finance future displays and what input the club has. From being organic it's obviously becoming organised.

My seat is in the NW, has been for years now. I choose to stay in the stand, but I'm becoming a bit nipped with it now. I can't be ***ed with the wee fuds rushing down the steps when we score. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, livipar2 said:

Must have been about 300/400 empty seats in the NW yesterday. Strange given it’s sold out pretty much.

And you can’t even get walk up tickets as the club refuses to sell them now.  Was my stand for years, can’t get a season ticket as I’m away next year to the States so I’ve had to shuffle off to the main stand.  

Was pretty galling to see it half full yesterday! 😂

3 hours ago, livipar2 said:

Must have been about 300/400 empty seats in the NW yesterday. Strange given it’s sold out pretty much.

Folk have bought cheap kids season tickets and are picking and choosing their games. While the walkups cant get in. Expect it to be half empty allot this season except for big games.

Fair enough on the NW stuff. Does the money all go to the club or back into tifos etc?

Edited by Fifes Elite

2 hours ago, Fifes Elite said:

Folk have bought cheap kids season tickets and are picking and choosing their games. While the walkups cant get in. Expect it to be half empty allot this season except for big games.

Fair enough on the NW stuff. Does the money all go to the club or back into tifos etc?

Don't pnow being honest. I did contribute to a few of the Tifos etc, but stopped that after not knowing what happens to any surplus cash. Mind you I never asked.

2 hours ago, Piracy said:

Don't pnow being honest. I did contribute to a few of the Tifos etc, but stopped that after not knowing what happens to any surplus cash. Mind you I never asked.

Speaking to one of the guys a while ago i got the impression every penny (plus more of their own tbf) gets spent on displays pretty much right away.  This stuff isn’t cheap and they have to order from abroad etc.   

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Speaking to one of the guys a while ago i got the impression every penny (plus more of their own tbf) gets spent on displays pretty much right away.  This stuff isn’t cheap and they have to order from abroad etc.   

Yeah, probably what does happen.