Today's win.

Al k

Fantastic result, keeps the gap on Peterhead and pushes us further infront of Ayr.

Massive blow to Ayr after being 2-0 up. I would have thought this now finishes them off.

Am I right in thinking this is first time we have won a game after losing the first goal?

Couldn't have done it in a better game.

MASSIVE result today, especially after being 2-0 down.

I didn't see us coming back, didn't even see us scoring a goal TBH.

I expected Ayr to sit in second half, but they tried to play (to their credit), which cost them.

Did we ride our luck today?  Perhaps.  Did we deserve the win?  Definitely.

Utterly bonkers 2 min spell before half time and thank goodness we pulled one back immediately.

I'll take the luck of the og and deflection as it's not often we get that.

Have been shouting for them to shoot from distance in games this season as exactly what happened today could easily happen at any time - i.e. a deflection to score

No idea who was offside at Geggan's goal but thankfully it didn't matter in the end.

Stupid challenge from Joe but at least he made up for it in the second half.

Peterhead the only challengers left imo so hopefully we can wrap it up well before what would be an extremely nervewracking final game of the season!

Onwards - COYP

We seemed to go a bit flat after the disallowed goal which could have cost us. The sending of was definitely the turning point though and the win ends the Ayr challenge. Looking forward to the Peterhead game which will give us the chance to finally put this league to bed (assuming both teams continue on their good runs up till then).

Agreed Honk - turned to Mr Q after their penalty and said we've done nothing since Geggan's disallowed goal.

If we hadn't got the penalty and the sending off I don't think we'd have come back - 0 - 2 11 v 11 is completely different from 1 - 2 11 v 10 of course.  One of the craziest 2/3 min spells I've ever seen (from them scoring first to half time).

I felt very confident we were going to turn things round when that happened as we had been playing well, just without the final product up to Geggan's strike and couldn't believe we were 0 - 2 down.

Kudos to Moffat too - vital he scored as if not, again we might not have comeback even with the man advantage.

Been a while since we've had a 0 - 2, 3 - 2 win

Archived