Pars best players .,.

Piracy

I agree with Murdoch, but then the whole defence deserve credit considering how unsettled it's been with injuries.  Ben Richards-Everton gets a hard time (especially from me) about his concentration levels wandering but him and Murdoch are the two constants at the back.

Geggan and Falkingham are first picks in the middle and both Moffat and Faz are massively improved up front but there is still room for improvement from both of them.

Cardle and Paton started the season well, but I don't like this cutting in thing they are both doing, it seems to blunt our attacks.

Murdoch has brilliant in goal. You know he's doing a lot right when nobody's thinks we are missing scully who was very impressive in his couple of seasons here. Geggan's drive in midfield has been important and I think we look a lot more threatening with candle in the side. The front 2 Moffat and faz have been much improved this season. Hope we can keep most of this squad for next season because the team as a whole have impressed.

Archived