KGB is a troll

Like I said, torture.

Predictable again with the superiority complex.... Yet you have been shown for what you are, a spineless internet geek who doesn't follow through on his word. Zero respect.

Lighten up chief.  Stop taking everything so seriously and inject a little perspective into your world.  If the online actions of one individual annoy you to such an extent, then I'm afraid that's your problem my friend.  Same goes for you, Captain Deadpool.  In the grand scheme of things, it matters not a jot.

I stated months ago that there would be no shenanigans from yours truly on this particular forum and I meant that.  This place was set up by a bunch of people with DAFC's best interests at heart, and who had the balls to speak out against those who very nearly killed the club.  For that, they have (and will always have) my utmost respect.

I have perspective. It just irks me that people constantly complain about a certain person and his website, get provided with a better alternative, but choose to go running back. I just can't fathom the thought process.

If I go to a restaurant/pub and the staff treat the customers with total disdain, then I will not return, it's the same with a website. Why should people contribute to a site where the posters are treated like ****? I just don't get it - each to their own I suppose.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, but it's my (and others') choice to continue visiting dot net and we're free to do so whether that annoys you or not.  In the context of everything it's hardly a big deal, is it?

Admin - might be worth closing this thread off now. I'd like to draw a line under it and move on.

Like I said, torture.

Predictable again with the superiority complex.... Yet you have been shown for what you are, a spineless internet geek who doesn't follow through on his word. Zero respect.

Lighten up chief.  Stop taking everything so seriously and inject a little perspective into your world.  If the online actions of one individual annoy you to such an extent, then I'm afraid that's your problem my friend.  Same goes for you, Captain Deadpool.  In the grand scheme of things, it matters not a jot.

I stated months ago that there would be no shenanigans from yours truly on this particular forum and I meant that.  This place was set up by a bunch of people with DAFC's best interests at heart, and who had the balls to speak out against those who very nearly killed the club.  For that, they have (and will always have) my utmost respect.

Not sure why I need some perspective for asking a simple question? 

I wouldn't be bothered if you did troll on this site, as pretty much no one would fall for it anyway. 

Well then, to answer your question - no I don't think it's tragic or sad to continue with my dot net exploits. Neither is it big nor clever, but I find it to be an amusing distraction from my otherwise busy and serious life.

At the risk of repeating myself, I really don't see what the big deal is.

Hi guys.

First of all I'm closing this thread. I've read the content and I think we've all had a chance to say our piece. It's now serving now real purpose.

I've shared communication with KGB and we understand each other. I'm also satisfied we both know what the score is on here, and I believe him regarding his intent on here is honourable.

I'll make it clear again. All Pars fans are welcome on here. It's fairly relaxed and we believe in treating folk with respect which we want to see reciprocated. This is our site and other sites can look after themselves. 

Lets make this a place where people feel safe to post and feel part of what is going on.

So let's draw a line in the sand and get on with posting decent stuff and the usual nonsense which is intended as a bit of craic.

You're all helping this place moderate itself.

Anyone wants any further clarification on this subject or indeed any subject then get back us by way of PM or through the Facebook page.

Doug

• The topic was locked

Archived