KGB is a troll

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was given some stick for slagging the Tartan Army on .Net lol

KGB welcome aboard. More than welcome to put on display your own unique brand of posting on here.

No malice or sinister stuff going on here. Just Pars fans talking gibberish and bit of banter.

Dunfermline and our supporter are a reasonably small community.  There will always be folk who know who each other are.  Then we have stupid drunken online arguments and issues spill over to the offline world.  There are guys that I don't know and I probably wouldn't want to buy them a drink, but I don't take this place seriously enough to want to get in a fist fight over it.  We aren't spotty teenagers anymore.  

On more than one ocassion I have regretted admitting to be DougieDave - there are a lot of seriously stupid and dangerous people out there - this thread testifies to that - And Brian Duncan is the biggest.......

For that very reason, on the few occasions a total stranger has come up to me and asked if I was Digs, it was met with the response "I suppose that depends on who's asking" 

They've always admitted who they were and the conversation that followed has always been friendly. It always perturbed me slightly though that someone who I wouldn't know from Adam would know who I am though.  

Archived