Ben

SusieQ

Absolutely brilliant performance today from our big centre half.

He was an absolute rock and gets my vote for MoM ahead of 2 goal Faissal

Great for the whole team to get a clean sheet after Tuesday's error and disappointment, but thought Big Ben was outstanding today.

It's getting closer .......... :D

Ben has had a bit of criticism recently however over the piece I think he is a good player and brings a lot to the squad. It's great when things go right for the big guy and he receives the accolades he deserves.

I remember Norrie's distribution being suspect at times but that was easily forgiven when he got stuck right in. As a collective we can from time to time be over critical of certain players, myself included, however it it testament to the amazing work done by the board and management team that we have grouped together such a talented and fantastic bunch of players given where we currently lie in Scottish football.

I think what is happening is that they are all playing well as a team unlike some other clubs that have some very good individual players but do not gel together as well as the Pars do at the moment.

I'd agree with that WWR, yesterday I didn't think anyone had a spectacular game, but the whole team did a great job. Very pleasing indeed.

Archived