Indiana Jones 5 - The Tomb of Aryooavinalav!

Ford just isn't up to it. He was barely credible in Star Wars VII but it was passable for several reasons; namely sentimentality, they did what they had to do because of his age, and Star Wars has a much larger cast of characters (and hugely benefited from the 2 new main characters). They won't have the same leeway with another Indiana Jones film, unless they somehow manage to find a worthy successor (and Lebouf clearly wasn't even close). It'll fail miserably if Ford is the sole lead actor.

That said, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was absolutely appalling and that, bizarrely, makes me more open-minded about another attempt - because it surely can't be any worse. I'd have much preferred it if they left the trilogy well alone but since they've already f***ed it, I cant say Im totally against another film. Might as well try something but I'd prefer they tried a complete reboot than humiliate Harrison Ford some more.

Guest The Beer Baron

Another reboot of something that should never have been touched again. Like I've said before, mainstream cinema is becoming a rehash of all things that WERE good that are being turned shyte. What next, a Lord of the Rings reboot? Originality, bring it back.

Another reboot of something that should never have been touched again. Like I've said before, mainstream cinema is becoming a rehash of all things that WERE good that are being turned shyte. What next, a Lord of the Rings reboot? Originality, bring it back.

It's not going to be a reboot though. It's a direct sequel and therefore part of the original series.

However the point about reboots is a valid one. 

Pricccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

And now, despite the abomination (imo) that was Terminator Genisys comes Terminator 6 !

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/arnold-schwarzenegger-will-be-back-for-terminator-6-a6942426.html

I quite liked Genisys. In fact I like all of the Terminator films (3 does drag quite a bit in places and is the worst of all 5), although clearly 1 and 2 are far, far superior to any of the ones that followed to the point that they feel like they are from another series.

Archived