Andy Geggan

DJAS

I think we'll keep the majority of the players we want to keep, if that makes sense. 

Most have still a lot to prove and the step up should give many of them the personal challenge they're needing (probably bullsh*t lol)

I don't think it's always down to just an increased salary although it is for some players. I think most want to play for us.

''I don't think it's always down to just an increased salary although it is for some players. I think most want to play for us.''

Without wanting to be overly cynical, you're thinking like a fan, Piracy. Very few footballers play for the jersey these days, so it almost always IS about the salary. If Partick offer Geggan more than we can, he'll almost certainly go and you couldn't blame him. He'd get the chance to play in the top flight and save himself a couple of hours travelling time during the week. They'd be able to offer him a signing on fee as he's out of contract, so there'd be no transfer fee.

Like you, I hope he stays - he's had a great season. 

He's been the beating heart of our team this season imo.  When he plays well, the team does too.

Vital that we keep him.  I would say that getting him to stay would be as significant as Faiss staying.

Best midfielder in League 1 this season imo.

Archived