Congratulations Leicester City!!!

SeaBass

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to see Leicester win the EPL, and get it right up all the pundits who have continually written them off all season.

They are where they are on merit, and are an example to anyone of what hard work, desire and a good team ethic can get you, when coupled with good organisation and a bit of talent thrown in.

Guys like Drinkwater, Schmeichel and Albrighton have played well all season, but Vardy and Mahrez get the headlines.

They started the season at 5000/1, but are now favourites to win it!

The game against Arsenal this weekend will be the decider I reckon. If they can avoid defeat then that result along with the City result will give them the belief to go on and win it. If they lose, then I can see it falling apart. I really hope they can see it out.

Isn't it weird how every week, folk (and pundits) wait for "the bubble to burst", or "the wheels to come off" Leicester's season?

Yet, they are probably the most consistent team in the EPL this season,

I hope they do it.

I still suspect the pressure will get to them, but the chasing pack have other focus areas. Spurs still in Europe, as are City and Arsenal.  Man United are still sniffing about too (remarkably considering how poor they've been).  City can do a quadruple, although I doubt they'll do it. 

Leicester need to keep Vardy and Mahrez fit.  If both lose form, or either one is injured for more than a single game, the game is up.  Although I would almost assure them of a Champions League spot.   

Archived