Congratulations Leicester City!!!

SeaBass

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant stuff.

Unfortunately I think they'll bottle it with regards to the title but it's been brilliant watching them this season.

Just a shame the guy got sent off v Arsenal and they couldn't hold on as beating Man City & Arsenal away is no mean feat!

Really hope they don't blow it completely and end up somewhere in the top 4 - they fully deserve to.

Love how their fans went from singing "we are staying up" to "we're Leicester City - we're top of the league!" :D

• 2 months later...

Certainly is a fantastic story. Well done and I'm sure people all around the country will be pleased for them.

I think the neutrals will be delighted for them.  It gives folk hope that next season and the next few seasons could be their year. 

just amazing that teams with huge financial backing can **** it up against the wall all season and let in a team backed for the drop by the bookies not to take anything away from the foxes but  their are backed by a man and a company with billions in the bank .  hope their fans who have been through the mire with them enjoy tonight and the rest of the season will of cost the usual "top four" a huge amount just by spurs and Leicester having a decent season 

I sincerely hope the film includes the previous manager getting hoofed because his son racially abused a Thai prostitute as some sort of scene setter at the start.

Hell of an achievement, I only feel sorry for Spurs getting ****-blocked by the Ranieri juggernaut, hopefully they can keep it up next season.

Archived