David Hutton

ExxyJj

Game against Hibs at Easter Road when we got beat 2-1.

We gifted them 2 goals due to defensive mistakes and for me it down to the back line not having confidence in Huttons ability. They were constantly looking behind them as well as trying to watch the ball coming toward them.

We missed Murdoch more than any other player in any position this season.

I wish Hutton all the best. He just isn't good enough at this level. 

I didn't blame him. 

I said the defence appeared to have no confidence in his ability.

Both goals due to defensive mistakes.

All the games I seen him playing in there were incidents where he failed to command his area.

Guest The Beer Baron

Absolutely horrendous goalkeeper, won't be missed by myself. But he'll be missed by his teammates and in the dressing room, I believe that was AJ's main reason for bringing him in as he was a great character for the team morale as long as he wasn't actually playing. Hopefully he'll end up as a number one for another Championship team next season.

Absolutely horrendous goalkeeper, won't be missed by myself. But he'll be missed by his teammates and in the dressing room, I believe that was AJ's main reason for bringing him in as he was a great character for the team morale as long as he wasn't actually playing. Hopefully he'll end up as a number one for another Championship team next season.

Aye, I heard he's off to the Rov... oh. Never mind.

Archived