vs Hibernian (H)

ExxyJj

@Fifes Elite not good to watch but I'm sure the team started 5-3-2. 

I think AJ is going to play Williamson a lot more this season and again I'm sure the Mvoto got put in midfield for a bit tonight. 

Imo the team looked flat and disorganised to the point AJ was just making formations up. 

Nothing against him and I know it's a friendly but hibs just strolled the game. 

If AJ goes with this team then it could start worse than last season. 

I just hope he uses the league cup games to get the team right for the start of the season. 

Big Splaine boy looks a decent player and likes to get stuck in/passes well so could be a decent signing. 

@Fifes Elite not good to watch but I'm sure the team started 5-3-2. 

I think AJ is going to play Williamson a lot more this season and again I'm sure the Mvoto got put in midfield for a bit tonight

Imo the team looked flat and disorganised to the point AJ was just making formations up. 

Nothing against him and I know it's a friendly but hibs just strolled the game. 

M'Voto was never in midfield, played centre half all night and not very well imo, him and Ashcroft both seemed to struggle playing in a back 3.

Our midfield shape was a big problem all night and Wedderburn and Paton/Splain seemed to get out numbered constantly. Clark upfront on his own didn't work. Hopkirk did ok had one really good chance but lost his footing when through 1 on 1 with keeper. Cardle done ok when he came on. Thought the number 16 trialist done ok and he was unlucky not to score. Williamson was pretty poor and got bullied most of the night.

We desperately need some more quality in the squad, a new right back, 2 midfielders and another winger and 2 strikers

Archived