vs Hibernian (H)

ExxyJj

Our first proper match of the 2017-18 season is against a team we played four times last year; how exciting. Anyone heading along? I was going to but the weather doesn't look great, and I'll be getting enough of the p**hy rain during the middle of the season. Will be interesting to see how we line up though, and I'd expect a few trialists to take part, what with Murdo, Talbot and big DM out injured.

What's he like these days? Bit of a has-been surely? We've apparently got Michael Coulson, Ray Grant and Cameron King on the bench as trialists. Coulson and King played in the match against Partick on Saturday.

I know generally speaking squad numbers mean hee-haw (and that these jerseys might not necessarily be the final ones registered) but I'm not really sure I like the idea of Ryan Williamson and Lewis Martin as our first choice full-backs/wing-backs. Also seems a bit of a kick in the teeth to Talbot (although it tallies with some of the comments when he signed his extension) taking away the number 3 shirt, especially if it does end up being worn by Martin.

Archived