Sons Of Anarchy

Piracy

I keep on seeing that on Netflix and Sky Go and keep thinking to myself that I need to give it a go?  Currently watching Broadwalk Empire, and I want to watch House of Cards too.  Then there is True Detectives, which I need to catch up on after watching the 1st episode of the 2nd series.  Not enough hours, and not man enough to wrestle the remote from the missus!!!!

Love Sons Of Anarchy. Great series.

The first series is a little slow to get in to, but once you get in to it you see how great it is. Some of it is pretty far fetched, but it’s great writing and great storytelling. Kurt Sutter, the guy who wrote it and directed (and who plays Otto), spent a year hanging out with bikers and living in their world, so it was pretty well researched.

Great soundtrack as well. I would recommend downloading it (think it’s in a couple of volumes). 

Was gubbed when I finished it. They're apparently doing a prequel series about the founding of the club, just after the Vietnam war which a lot of them have come back from (Otto and Piney were definitely in the army and over there, not sure who else).

Breaking Bad was excellent. Not tried SOA yet but will do. House of Cards was a good watch and I really enjoyed Lillyhammer on Netflix. Still to watch Better Call Saul but have heard it is good. Looking forward to series 3 of Peaky Blinders though, brilliant show.

• 5 months later...

Archived