Sons Of Anarchy

Piracy

Sons of Anarchy is my favourite series. Absolutely loved it. Characters are superb and throughout the series you are always surprised when something happens. Think I'll watch it again. 

Like has been said in the previous posts, the soundtrack is emmence. I still listen to it when I'm working. 

soa-meme-24.jpg

I started with Breaking Bad, wasn't bad but gave up. This is a different class however.

One confession I have is that I watched 'Lost' from start to finish, I think I lost part of my life during that period haha

I did the same with Lost O.o

I really wanted it to end well, to justify sticking with it through the crap times!

Of course, Kate was worth sticking with it for too:D

I started with Breaking Bad, wasn't bad but gave up. This is a different class however.

One confession I have is that I watched 'Lost' from start to finish, I think I lost part of my life during that period haha

I did the same with Lost O.o

I really wanted it to end well, to justify sticking with it through the crap times!

Of course, Kate was worth sticking with it for too:D

What else was sticking?  O.o

if you liked Sons of Anarchy, watch The Shield... it's about corrupt cops in LA in the late 90s early 2000s and it's brilliant... I think a lot of the same production team and cast members are in it (Walton Goggins is one!)

I'll give that a try.

Archived