Queen's Park (A)

ExxyJj

How fortuitous that in our first Scottish Cup winning year in 5 decades, we should start and end our journey at the current national stadium! 

Joking aside, this match should be fairly straightforward against a team who sit bottom of League One, with just 8 points from a possible 39. That said, I'm sure they ran us close last year against a full strength team (and Gavin Reilly).

Higgy and McManus are both banned for the Tuesday night showdown with Morton, so expect them to start. Unless AJ decides to punish their naughtiness with a benching. That does seem unlikely though. I'd hope that Andy Ryan would be given a start alongside McManus, if for no other reason than to give him some game time. Our squad is pretty sparse with five youngsters out on loan, and with the possibility of a lucrative tie in the next round, I'd expect our best eleven to be taking to the field at 3pm on Saturday.

Anyone else planning on heading along to this one? No ticket prices have been confirmed as of yet, although the QP fans on P&B assume they'll be charging their usual.

I have no appetite for this tie at all. I would expect us to win it though, even though they made it hard for us last time out. More looking forward to the Morton game tbh.

Usually I'd give it a miss but I haven't been to a match since the St Mirren game and I'm gagging to get my fill. Three games in a week, yum yum xD

Archived