Toilet Atrocities

Teuchter

In the manual jobs that I used to do, the toilets were never the cleanest, but nothing more than a bit dirty, mainly due to the fact that they were for the use of men in workshops doing jobs that were dirty. Maybe a few brown stripes on the porcelain now and then, but nothing to mention really.

Moving into a world inhabited by supposedly educated people, working in offices containing a few hundred folk, and with people employed to clean the toilets twice a day, you would assume that manky bogs would be a thing of the past.

Not so, I have occasionally saw things that I would rather not have. The worst was one time, I opened the cubicle door to see splatters not only in the bowl, but on both walls of the cubicle up to about waist height. The mind boggles as to how this was caused, or how the person in the cubicle escaped without having been covered also. The only other time I had seen anything like this was in the TV footage of the interior decorating efforts in the Republican wing of the H Blocks during the early 80s.

From talking to mates who work in oil industry offices in Aberdeen, it seems to be something that is fairly common. One mate told me about entering a the toilet to find a jobby on the floor.

What is the worst thing that you have ever seen in a toilet?

Guest The Beer Baron

Wilson's bar in Aberdeen, not myseld but a friend from Switzerland who went in and came back out almost immediately, telling us of blood spattered absolutely everywhere.

A big company I worked for in Kent the toilets were always a bit grim but once I went in to a cubicle and the brown stuff was splattered all over the back wall, I can only assume the person sh@t out of the back of their neck. 

As gross as that sounds I'm disgustingly curious as to how that worked

A big company I worked for in Kent the toilets were always a bit grim but once I went in to a cubicle and the brown stuff was splattered all over the back wall, I can only assume the person sh@t out of the back of their neck. 

Perhaps the cubicle is haunted by the wandering restless spirit of Bobby Sands MP.

Office bogs in Aberdeen and offshore are manky as ****. There are some right dirty *******s out there, god knows how they manage to do it. It’s utterly obscene that grown men think it’s ok to leave toilets in some the states I’ve witnessed.

There is also the fact that they are happy to leave this for somebody else to clean up.  

To illustrate the point, a photo taken at work today of a note the cleaners felt obliged to leave:

image.jpeg

Archived