Supporters Council Meeting, Thurs 10th Sept 7pm

Paradox

There is another Supporters' Council meeting this Thursday at 7pm in the Purvis Suite.

Speakers on the evening will be members of the board giving a progress report.

Kenny Arnott will be discussing safety and security.  There will be a video of Alan Johnston and Gary McColl , talking about the use of sport science at DAFC.

Gregor Tennant from the Pars Foundation chatting about their important community activities.

Marv will also have a pop up shop on the evening.

Folks, this is OUR club and we have come a long way since administration and these meeting are a forum to keep everything open and transparent. It gives us the fans an opportunity to ask questions to the board. 

So, please come along and get involved.

I was disappointed that I couldn't make it last night @DougieDave - IMO the Supporters Council is one of the best things to have come out of the 'new dawn' for our Club.  How many other clubs offer their supporters the chance to have face-to-face discussions with Board members and management in a regular, open and honest forum.

In the meetings I have attended, the Board don't shirk any questions.  I know that the meetings aren't everyone's 'cup-of-tea', but I would encourage everybody to attend at least one of these meetings (if they can) to see how our Club is progressing, both on and off the field.

Archived