Bronze Bar

Piracy

I was there at end of July.  About 11pm and the place was empty.  First time Ive been there and left massively disappointed.  Was good to see the Pars fans pics and spot a few familiar faces, but the collection of memorabilia was a bit sparse.

Was with my burd, she wanted to head after one drink, bored by the lack of atmosphere Im afraid.

Bobby posted on their page that it's down to two things really. The rise in All Inclusive offerings in hotels, and also the fact the the big club, BCM, has moved it's entrance/exit points to the other side of the building. 

It used to be that you had to walk past the Bronze bar to get in the front door of BCM, so they got a huge amount of passing trade. Since BCM have moved the door, they have basically had the legs cut from under them.

It's a shame as it's always seemed to be a great place to go where they looked after you.

Been there before and even got a free pint off Bobby when he found out who my dad was.

Be a shame if it was struggling as it's the number one place for pars fans to head to when over there. I presume the entrance is now at BCM square rather than the other side. I was in Maga for a week a few years ago and went to BCM one night which turned out to have a surprise appearance from Cascada, I enjoyed my time there with cowboy hat (in cow print fashion) and a load of  glow sticks attached to the various parts of me. Also there was a foam party bit

Gid times

Also to add the lassies at my work asked me to bring presents back so the glow sticks and bcm glow badges were brought back covered in sand, sweat tears, blood and whatever ever else on them...they wern't happy. They didn't even glow anymore too

Be a shame if it was struggling as it's the number one place for pars fans to head to when over there. I presume the entrance is now at BCM square rather than the other side.

I didn't see an entrance to BCM when I dropped in?  Wasn't looking right enough, but Id imagine Id have seen the queues and folk flocking there?

When I was in there was more staff than punters? 

Archived