Seven of the Best 2018/19 The Pars Club

sabino

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

I have to say, what with the change from cash to 'free bet' prizes and this thing about the odds of what you have predicted, I'm really going off this game.

Nothing to do with your woeful scoring this season of course....?

The odds coming up don’t bother me and I m not sure if we will be among the prizes anyway. 

Like anything that is free online there is always going to be a commercial angle. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Teuchter said:

Nothing to do with your woeful scoring this season of course....?

The odds coming up don’t bother me and I m not sure if we will be among the prizes anyway. 

Like anything that is free online there is always going to be a commercial angle. 

True. But I do have concerns specifically about the bombardment of betting advertising and sponsorship everywhere in football (and don't get me wrong I like a bet myself).

And the way it changed from cash prizes to free bets feels like maybe that was always the plan - reel people in one year, then change it the next. Maybe not, but it feels a bit dodgy tbh.

Still, the game is the same and I fully expect to come roaring back. En garde!

Oooh, We won? Nice. I'll have a bit of that. Had a nice draw treble of Queens v Ross County, Millwall v Leeds and Swansea v Nottingham Forest come in on Saturday (£38.15 back for a £1 stake) so I'd use some free bets on my usual fixed odds that I'd normally be doing on my bet365 account anyway. I take it you'll have to stake an equal amount in real money or something but it's worth a look I suppose.