Seven of the Best 2018/19 The Pars Club

sabino

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I did indeed get the full whack - a £10 free bet and a £50 free bet. Looks like you may have to use the whole £10 or £50 one time though (unless I'm doing something wrong). I stuck the tenner on a wee 5 fold at about 13/1 (including Morton to win - sorry!) so we'll see what happens.

Yeah, I had to place my entire £50 in one go. Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal triple, so fingers crossed.

My £10 free bet was a 13/1 shot which was nowhere even close (both Morton and Cowdenbeath let me down - the first I was obviously happy about, the second not so much!) and my £50 free bet looked good til I checked this morning and saw that Barcelona hadn't won at home last night (Arsenal, Rosenborg and Benfica all managed it). So no wingers from the free bets, although I did do a "saver" with our game as a draw/away win double chance in there so my £10 deposit has turned into £16.76 or something. So who got that last laugh there then? (Probably not me - you never see a poor bookie)

11 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

My £10 free bet was a 13/1 shot which was nowhere even close (both Morton and Cowdenbeath let me down - the first I was obviously happy about, the second not so much!) and my £50 free bet looked good til I checked this morning and saw that Barcelona hadn't won at home last night (Arsenal, Rosenborg and Benfica all managed it). So no wingers from the free bets, although I did do a "saver" with our game as a draw/away win double chance in there so my £10 deposit has turned into £16.76 or something. So who got that last laugh there then? (Probably not me - you never see a poor bookie)

Was let down by Man Utd failing to beat Wolves. So it wasn't all bad :-)