How do you access the forum?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/02/2019 at 21:37, Vinnie said:

Slightly off topic for a second.... @Al k, Note 9 is my choice of next phone.  How are you finding it? 

Great phone i would hang off for the 10 that gets announced in august, or if you do want the 9 it will be a lot cheaper then. Pen is amazing and since the update the camera images have improved massively. 

I hardly use my laptop due to the Dex station and storage on it. Was going to get the one plus originally but no SD slot or wireless charging put me off. 

2 minutes ago, Al k said:

Great phone i would hang off for the 10 that gets announced in august, or if you do want the 9 it will be a lot cheaper then. 

Im guessing you mean the Note 10 for August?

I was hoping to hold off, but my current handset is in need of an upgrade.  It was a toss up between the Note 9 and the S10.  S10 is gonna be bigger than the Note series.  Not sure Im keen to go too much bigger.

4 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Im guessing you mean the Note 10 for August?

I was hoping to hold off, but my current handset is in need of an upgrade.  It was a toss up between the Note 9 and the S10.  S10 is gonna be bigger than the Note series.  Not sure Im keen to go too much bigger.

Yeah thats right notes are usually launched august and s is feb. Generally on sale the next month. 

I had an S7 and struggled with the battery as it was used constantly had to charge it twice a day, Note 9 is perfect lasts pretty much the day. 

12 minutes ago, Al k said:

Yeah thats right notes are usually launched august and s is feb. Generally on sale the next month. 

I had an S7 and struggled with the battery as it was used constantly had to charge it twice a day, Note 9 is perfect lasts pretty much the day. 

I have the S7 and its the battery thats done on mine too, dont think I can put up with it til August.  Wifes S7 is the same, she fancies the Note too.  Upgrade available next month, obviously wifey wants everything yesterday.  🙄

Glad to see the Note is recommended.  Cheers.👍

3 hours ago, scottyboy said:

Dinnae like this blue notification thing on my phone (formerly black/red) It all fine on my PC though. Have to keep swiping past it on phone to read underneath  it though. I have a touch of  OCD so it maybe just me

Nah you're right it nips a tits as well. 

Archived