Saturday v Falkirk

Piracy

Not sure of the maths associated with the potential of league positions etc in relation to how this game might influence our eventual league position.

However what I will say is that I'm really looking forward to the game for various reasons.

Jason Canning has put in a huge effort into the crowd display organised for the NW. There have been a few games this season where the atmosphere has been decent, which is good considering our poor performances at home overall. It's also always a big game against this lot and it's sure to throw up some level of controversy.

I just hope the players get onto the pitch and try their hardest as I've not been convinced that all are trying as hard as they should be in recent weeks. 

I'll go for a tentative 2--1 for the Pars.

Guest The Beer Baron

Just victory please. I don't want us going into the summer in the back of an abysmal run of form.

Any idea of the line up? Heard Longridge could be out after his injury, maybe we'd see Higgy come back in.

Id also rather see El Bak than Hippolyte with Anderson. Miles just looks such a nonchalant sort of player who doesn't actually offer much.

Hippo has pass marks last 2 games for me as has Fais.

However given both have undoubted football ability I question their overall desire to do their best effort wise.

These are 2 of the players who I was referring to in my initial post regarding maybe not trying as hard as they should.

Iv heard El aback and Vincent will not be given contracts at Dundee and Hippo is useless but we have him for another year........ can the management team work on him.... I hope so but he doesn’t look interested.

I hope we beat the 6 fingered roasters tomm but they have more to play for. Crawford better get the team going!

Archived