Mark Kerr

1 hour ago, Digs said:

Darren Young interviewed for it too. Seems to be an even bigger gamble, unless Young looked at it and turned it down in which case they've just gone with the easy option.

It's surprised me that a 'bigger' team hasn't went for Darren Young. He did a impressive job at Albion and is excelling at East Fife. 

Just now, lambo1885 said:

It's surprised me that a 'bigger' team hasn't went for Darren Young. He did a impressive job at Albion and is excelling at East Fife. 

Aye, that's what I mean, surely it's a bigger gamble to go for Kerr than Young, but it's more likely Young has turned it down  himself. Would be surprising  as I'd assume that would be a full time role(?)

Guest The Beer Baron
43 minutes ago, Digs said:

Aye, that's what I mean, surely it's a bigger gamble to go for Kerr than Young, but it's more likely Young has turned it down  himself. Would be surprising  as I'd assume that would be a full time role(?)

It's a difficult one. They're sitting 2nd, which to me is over-achieving. Anyone taking over that doesn't keep up the kind of form they've shown under McCall might get blackballed with the likes of Hughes, Locke etc. 

15 hours ago, Digs said:

I would agree that Kerr seems a bigger gamble, although Kerr may already have been working behind the scenes with McCall prior to him leaving?

Archived