SPFL TROPHY/Challenge Cup

Yorkie

Always find it odd that people would choose to spend their time with the vile Tartan Army rather than watch their club side. I don’t know how I could justify spending time with a group of people who routinely expose themselves to women and children. They are on a par with Rangers and Celtic fans in terms of despicable behaviour 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thankfully we have some respite from the dismal league campaign on Sat as the Pars faithful march 150miles to face Elgin in the SPFL Trust Trophy cup game. It's a long way to go and given recent form it might feel a longer trip back to Fife. The Pars hosts are Elgin City who also play in black and white stripes who play in Scottish League Two. In the League they are 5 games in to their season and sit 6th with a single win, two losses and two draws. They have a GD of -1, scoring 6 but conceding 7 goals. Elgin haven't traveled well this season, but are seen to be stronger at home so this will be a tough test for a Pars team low in confidence and looking for a win to kick off their season. Still Grant already has his excuses in early with Covid and injuries impacting the team selection. I can imagine some Pars fans will be happy with a "Coup de gras" loss only if the final bullet gives the opportunity for the new board to freshly look at what is an absolute brutal start to the season. Ultimately the chance to progress will be good, but will it just delay the inevitable.........