New Manager

worldwiderab

What always interests me is how we never think outside the box about these things.  Example, if we decided to bin Grant and appoint Petrie, a good sized marketing campaign to welcome the new manager, return of a legend would easily pull In a 5000+ crowd.   2000 extra sales at £15 average per pop, theres 6 month wages for them in the bank - sorted! 

easy innit?  Gies that CEO job now eh.

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping nobody is gonna abuse Grant and the player's? This is the boards mess to sort out. Hopefully the board will spare him and themselves what they'll be surely expecting. I'm gonna go, but if nothing has changed, regarding management or performance, then I'll give matches a miss till such times..

But everybody different. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, scottyboy said:

I'm hoping nobody is gonna abuse Grant and the player's? This is the boards mess to sort out. Hopefully the board will spare him and themselves what they'll be surely expecting. I'm gonna go, but if nothing has changed, regarding management or performance, then I'll give matches a miss till such times..

But everybody different. 

I agree about the abuse. Grant doesn't deserve any level of abuse. He's only doing a job and he's trying his best, which obviously appears not to be good enough 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Piracy said:

I agree about the abuse. Grant doesn't deserve any level of abuse. He's only doing a job and he's trying his best, which obviously appears not to be good enough 

Just watched Ben crawfords video from Saturday and grant got it tight from the fans on the other side of the terracing from us when he was leaving the park. 

The players didnt get any abuse on Saturday from anyone near me,encouragement and trying to get belief in themselves more than anything.

3 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Just watched Ben crawfords video from Saturday and grant got it tight from the fans on the other side of the terracing from us when he was leaving the park. 

The players didnt get any abuse on Saturday from anyone near me,encouragement and trying to get belief in themselves more than anything.

Ben Crawford?, sorry no idea who that is. 

Grant getting it tight is one thing, but not if it turns to personal abuse. No need for that. 

• Upvote 1

The last time I witnessed a protest at/outside the ground was after our defeat at home to Cowdenbeath, managed by Jocky Scott. The fans anger was directed at the then board, presided over by Blair Morgan (if I remember correctly) It was more over the heart been ripped out of the club, by the same lot that gave us Iain Munro. Jocky Scott was part of our fall from the great community club, which had a massive support from only a couple of year's earlier. Btw, a lot never returned. 

• Upvote 1