Morton v Pars

Superally

51 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

At least one player has tested positive for Covid. Don’t think the game is in doubt though. 

With the changes to the isolation rules, as long as vaccinated and negative on LFT then we should be fine for rest of the players. Hope the player has a speedy recovery 

Edited by kelty_par

It will be a low scoring game, wouldn’t be surprised with a 0-0 or a 1-0 either way.

I’ve not really seen anything of late that indicates we can win this one and Mortons tails might be up having scored and held Killie away.

Dorrans I think will come straight back in and on him and Lawless to provide the creativity to get us the chances and whether McCann can take them.

Heads currently in the Morton win by 1 camp at the moment but I’m struggling to call this one and wouldn’t be surprised if I change my mind come kick off.

13 minutes ago, Berry said:

Sticking with my Morton win prediction after seeing that.

We badly need midfield players.

Midfield is an absolute joke. Having to play young boys who aren’t at this level yet and praying to scrape results. Has to be one of the worst squads we’ve had in years