Coll Donaldson

rosythpar

If Meggle had signed someone without consultation with the manager he'd be working with, that would have gone down really well...

It's unfortunate timing, that's all.  He may have even chosen Falkirk ahead of us anyway, they might be throwing money at him.  I think they've suggested this is the last season they can stay FT at League 1 level - and it looks like they're going all-in based on their choice of manager and this signing.

19 minutes ago, Raymie said:

That's a really sore one. You'd have to assume that McGlynn has pulled a fast one, knowing we were in a state of flux with the manager?

That's the way I read it, too. I'm sure James McPake would love to have kept him but he`s just in the door. You have to think Falkirk have offered him a good deal with maybe 24 hrs to take it or leave it.

A bird in the hand and all that......

What makes you think Coll would entertain moving to us on a permanent basis?

He might not have been interested, sure he played well but hardly believe he will have enjoyed his time here.

Not convinced the process of getting rid of Hughes and bringing McPake was that slow either.

This is where I have a little (I stress a little) bit of sympathy with the board, they will never win, they are either too fast or too slow.

I really liked Coll but we’re in League One, he’s now a League One player, he’s replaceable.