Arbroath

Al k

Looks like they are buying a new team 4 in, signed Ryan Dow which I would think is a desperate throw of the dice.

Hadn't kicked a ball for us after his bad injury, not saw anything with Peterhead to suggest he's improved. 2 assists in 15, think  hit the woodwork against us in the 2-2.

9 minutes ago, Al k said:

Looks like they are buying a new team 4 in, signed Ryan Dow which I would think is a desperate throw of the dice.

Hadn't kicked a ball for us after his bad injury, not saw anything with Peterhead to suggest he's improved. 2 assists in 15, think  hit the woodwork against us in the 2-2.

Dow is done now. Arbroath won't repeat last season any time soon. 

Can see Arbroath finishing 9th, and would say they are at risk of losing in the playoffs.  I liked Dow when he was here, but his last couple of seasons showed he was losing his effectiveness.  

Watch him now relight his form and go on to have a stunning 2nd half of the season 🤣

9 minutes ago, Superally said:

Seems like Falkirk are having a clear out, No idea if they are seeking to replace players which is difficult in a Jan window or what I suspect they are doing is saving money! 

You'd have thought, I had a few of them arguing with me last week. Seem to think they have no financial issues, they were all having a go saying we sign no-one (Except wee boys from Broxburn) and they were bringing in at least 5 players this window. 

Must know something we don't, weird bunch. 😆