vs Stenny (A)

Captain Deadpool

Looking forward to this one. We have a good record there (the defeat there last season comes amid a few victories at Ochilview, including the memorable 4-5).

This is a chance to show that last week was an anomaly and that we can play better. Once again, the three points are a must.

I'd bring in Reid for Rooney and Cardle for Hopkirk if they are fit, but aside from that go with the same team. However AJ should be looking to make subs much earlier if things aren't working out, and hopefully the squad have got their arses kicked since Friday and are well aware of this. El Bakhtoui needs to be scoring again very soon, and he enjoys a goal through there. I think the lack of a different option up front has saved him from being dropped, but AJ should be looking to Hopkirk or Wallace to take over if his slump continues.

I enjoy a trip to Ochilview, however am giving this one a miss as I'm working. Missed the game earlier in the season for the same reason, but our record this season on plastic is outstanding and hope that can continue. A bold prediction from me is 4-1 pars, with the mighty athletic once again finding the scoring touch!

I enjoy a trip to Ochilview, however am giving this one a miss as I'm working. Missed the game earlier in the season for the same reason, but our record this season on plastic is outstanding and hope that can continue. A bold prediction from me is 4-1 pars, with the mighty athletic once again finding the scoring touch!

Scum

I think he means score more consistently than what he has been

Indeed. This was obvious to all but the silly.

Archived