East end Tales- Ep10 22/23 season review

Eastendtales

East End Tales season review of 22/23 is finally here, thanks to some rainfall and squeegy work last night!
Join us to take a look back on what was a record breaking season one last time before the work really kicks in for the new campaign.

Who won our PoTY award?
We announce the winner of the inaugural "Craig Wighton" award.
And we take a laugh at Falkirk!
https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/13076592

• Upvote 1

If it's the same as the copyright claims I have had on my YouTube channel then you're allowed 15 seconds.  

Unless the copyright holder is cool with it being used.  For example Coldplay are.  A couple of others aren't so I cut those out of the videos (just in case I get enough subscribers to make money, as any money I earn would go to them).

22 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Yup good listen, same for the Champions content too.  Want to see how far you both push it before it becomes “libellous”😂 

Ach it's not so bad. Airdrie get the most abuse as one might imagine. 

1 hour ago, Deutsch Par said:

If it's the same as the copyright claims I have had on my YouTube channel then you're allowed 15 seconds.  

Unless the copyright holder is cool with it being used.  For example Coldplay are.  A couple of others aren't so I cut those out of the videos (just in case I get enough subscribers to make money, as any money I earn would go to them).

Good to know thanks. We make the square root of sod all so no danger of that.