Andrius Skerla 2004 Shirt & Photo (Signed) - DADSC Auction

Stanza

EDITED - ALL TICKETS NOW SOLD, THANK YOU.

TICKETS ONLY £5 EACH!

Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters’ Club (DADSC) has received this magnificent framed DAFC 2004 Cup Final shirt* with a photo of the Pars goal celebration, both signed personally by ANDRIUS SKERLA. 

You could become the owner yourself (or use it as a Valentine’s Day gift for the Pars fan in your life), by entering a draw based on the National Lottery Lotto Bonus Ball. Each entry is £5, and when all 59 slots are taken it will be announced on this thread and each purchaser will be allocated a random number between 1 and 59. On the subsequent National Lottery Lotto draw date the winner will be the person whose allocated number matches the Bonus Ball number. We expect demand for tickets to be high, so don’t delay.

All proceeds will go to the DADSC First Floor Access Fund.

To take part in the draw just follow the card payment link below to pay £5 per ticket (buy as many as you want!) and have a chance of winning this framed shirt and photo – a memento of one of the best moments in recent Pars history.

https://fifepay.co.uk/checkout/dadsc-bonusball-2004framedshirt

* DADSC cannot guarantee that this is the actual shirt worn by Andrius Skerla in the 2004 final, although it is quite possible. It was very generously donated to DADSC by Pars fan Matthew Lafferty, who won it several years ago in a lottery run by the Elizabethan Supporters’ Club.

[i][/i]

20231201_132529_5156.jpg

Edited by Stanza
All tickets sold
  • Upvote 1

Done .. Its ma turn 

I was at the opposite end of the ground that day and never actually realised we had scored until the Pars support went daft .. My Laddie saw it but he has better eyes than me

What we both saw however as we were right in line was the Bobo hand ball we both stood up and shouted penalty !!

The rest as they say is history 

Edited by buspasspar
extra text
  • Upvote 1

That`s all 59 tickets sold, thank you for an amazing response.

You should already have received an acknowledgment of your order, and very soon you`ll be sent a randomly allocated number in the range 1-59. This will be checked against the Bonus Ball in the National Lottery draw this Wednesday (7 February) and after that I`ll be in touch with the winner to arrange delivery/collection of the framed shirt and photo.

At a time when things are a bit tough for DAFC it`s great to look back on that wonderful day at Hampden in 2004. Perhaps one day we`ll do it again!

The draw has delivered £295 (less a little in Stripe fees) to DADSC, which will take our funds to around £73k. That`s just a little short of our increased target of £75k, which should be reached in the next few months. This is a tremendous achievement and results from the generosity of Pars fans and many others with no connection to DAFC. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I’ve got number 61 

35 minutes ago, Stanza said:

Well, you won't win with that number!!!!

I'll get the IT Crowd to look into it, I think you should have got 35. (I hope the whole system hasn't gone wrong!!!!)

In case anyone who has been allocated a number is worried there might be a glitch in the system, there isn't - Raymie was kidding ...

• Upvote 1

With hindsight, I should probably have stuck with my original plan to price the tickets at £10 each - double the money for DADSC and probably more fans getting the opportunity to buy tickets. 

I just thought that with the current squeeze on people's personal finances, and the current negative vibes around DAFC, there might have been a reluctance to pay as much - I should have known better, as anyone who was at Hampden in 2004 will know how they felt at half-time and would want to re-live that feeling.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stanza said:

With hindsight, I should probably have stuck with my original plan to price the tickets at £10 each - double the money for DADSC and probably more fans getting the opportunity to buy tickets. 

I just thought that with the current squeeze on people's personal finances, and the current negative vibes around DAFC, there might have been a reluctance to pay as much - I should have known better, as anyone who was at Hampden in 2004 will know how they felt at half-time and would want to re-live that feeling.

£5 was the right choice - opens up the chance to win for more people ……

• Upvote 1