Just a thought

As much as i like the overall set up on here, it would make navigation a bit easier if we could get more than the top 5 posts in the recent topics section when you sign in. I know it just a little thing , but when you have say The Prediction League you then have to go in to the other forums to see if you have missed something. Maybe it is just the way these things are set up. No hassle really. As title says. Just a thought.

It is something I have considered too... but agree, its not a biggie.  

I wouldnt have mentioned it, but if enough folk agree is it something that can be reviewed? 

Anything can be reviewed at any time.  Obviously if a decent number of people mention it then it will get reviewed as a matter of priority.  I've now found the relevant panel in the admin section so I'm going to do a poll on preferences and see what the general consensus of The Pars club is and any changes that are agreed upon will be implemented. 

Id say keep 5 Football Forums, and maybe 2 for each of the lesser used forums like Prediction League and Off Topic? 

Although they aren't really all "hot", just most recent? 

Looking at the settings it seems you can't limit number of threads that appear at the top of the page .  It either has to be full forum included or not included in what is there.  I'll put up the poll of what can be done and see what people think. 

If the drop down menu doesn't disappear once you have chosen your forum click on the box that it is contained within (I'm assuming you're using a touchscreen phone).  This should reveal the continue box. 

Spot on! Cant think why Ive never thought of that before? Doh!! 

Archived