SPFL Average Home Attendances

Turps

The league will miss Hibs next season. The last few seasons have been good for Championship attendances, though I can't see the likes of ICT or Hamilton bringing the same fans. 

Great achievement though, interesting to see the average over the last few years has increased by about 1000 each year. How many season tickets did we end up selling this season? Did we make the 3k that we were aiming for?

The league will miss Hibs next season. The last few seasons have been good for Championship attendances, though I can't see the likes of ICT or Hamilton bringing the same fans. 

Great achievement though, interesting to see the average over the last few years has increased by about 1000 each year. How many season tickets did we end up selling this season? Did we make the 3k that we were aiming for?

The figures are for home attendances, i.e. away supports not taken in to account. On that basis alone, no one will miss Hibs. ICT and Hamilton were far better teams than this Hibs team the last time each were promoted.

The figures are for home attendances, i.e. away supports not taken in to account. On that basis alone, no one will miss Hibs. ICT and Hamilton were far better teams than this Hibs team the last time each were promoted.

I think the away support has been taken in to account looking at these averages;

http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/sco-premiership-2016-2017/1/

I'll admit I'm surprised that the Falkirk support seems larger than our own I would have thought we would have been closer or have edged them. But overall happy with that and it shows the progress we have made.

It's not that surprising if you consider that Falkirk have been in the top 4 all season, meaning that not only will this encourage more home fans to attend but extra visiting fans will be minded to attend attractive, top-of-the-table fixtures. Remember the gates we got for games against the Rovers and Falkirk the last time we were promoted to the top flight?

Archived