JFK Files Withheld

Vinnie

I liked the way that Trump built this up as something special, rather than a pre-scheduled, and partial, document release.

Its a distraction story - its in the past, nothing really changes, JFK was still assassinated, whoever pulled the trigger is probably dead too.  What this does is changes the news cycle from whatever his latest failings are. 

I liked the way that Trump built this up as something special, rather than a pre-scheduled, and partial, document release.

Its a distraction story - its in the past, nothing really changes, JFK was still assassinated, whoever pulled the trigger is probably dead too.  What this does is changes the news cycle from whatever his latest failings are. 

Unless he actually did fake his own death and is still a season ticket holder at Molineux

I could be wrong, but I think it was still at his discretion whether or not to release any of it - what he did was say "I'll release everything" and then 2 days later, surprise, surprise, release some but not all.

The think about the call to the Cambridge Post is quite interesting, not so much for the content as for the fact that it had ever been withheld. Probably a red herring though.

Unless he actually did fake his own death and is still a season ticket holder at Molineux

Its meant to be a secret.... sssssshhhhhhh!!

Archived