Potentially the penultimate home match of the season this Saturday, sees the Pars playing the side who, just ever so slightly over two years ago, we beat to clinch the League One trophy. Fully expecting a win against a poor, poor Brechin, with just four out of a possible 96 points.

AJ mentioned a few players with niggles in his Thursday interview, so can we expect to see one or two changes this week? McManus is maybe or maybe not suspended, and Tom Beadling might not be fit to play. 

This video was posted on P&B earlier but it's worth posting here too, alongside possibly one of my favourite videos on YouTube.

I hope we win and then go on to tan Caley Thistle up there after my last visit where we were effectively relegated.

I'm missing the next 2 games so I won't be posting much of an opinion on both games other than 'YESSSSSS' or 'AJ MUST GO', the usual blithering shect.

Guest The Beer Baron
3 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

he is a mackem ******* :-)

regarding the game we should win and continue to hold 3rd place while hopefully increasing the gap between us and Morton

So is Robbie Crawford!

I will be at this game tomorrow therefore we will get beat because I will manage to get to the only game all season that Berchin wins or we will win because not much is happening so I go for a pie and in that time the Pars score two and I miss them. Then just before half-time I go away for a pee and the Pars score another two. Then near the end of the game someone taps me on the shoulder and says is that you Rab, I turn round to see who it is and then miss the fifth and final goal of the game.

Archived