Salmond arrested

4 hours ago, Bartshaft said:

100% fabricated evidence by the British state. They have history with this kind of thing. I feel sorry for him having to go through this. It may actually have the opposite affect from what the Brotish state want and galvanise Scot's desire for Indy. Who wants to be part of this horrible corrupt country the call Great Britain anymore. It's horrible.

See beloe link for their previous with things like this.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/01/the-uk-government-manufacture-of-false-sexual-allegations/?fbclid=IwAR2dUozimatzy9ihETFxdOTrnRlblQ7fLF2jAxEIXvoxXrkGRez0R3fp4aA

You should go and talk to the police since you know so much about the intricacies of the case.

5 hours ago, The Beer Baron said:

Why?

Sturgeon was very close to Salmond. Id be surprised if she wasnt aware of what he was/is like. By keeping quiet, shes kind of complicit.

She also held talks with him before this all kicked off. I wouldnt be surprised if the whole idea was to keep it under wraps while Holyroods internal investigation took place.  A damage limitation exercise that protected SNP.

15 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Sturgeon was very close to Salmond. Id be surprised if she wasnt aware of what he was/is like. By keeping quiet, shes kind of complicit.

She also held talks with him before this all kicked off. I wouldnt be surprised if the whole idea was to keep it under wraps while Holyroods internal investigation took place.  A damage limitation exercise that protected SNP.

Alleged to be like.

Archived