Tonight’s game

DougieDave

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Here we go again!! 🙈🙄🙈

As far as I can see, nobody objects to the fine run we had, and as far as I can see, nobody is celebrating last nights defeat. 

All I'm saying is there is still a bit of resentment from certain people. Some of the AJ fan club are a bit annoyed that Crawford is a better manager. I don't think I'm saying anything controversial in the slightest tbh. 

7 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Oh come on. You know fine well there's a section of the support who are desperate for Crawford to fail. 

I believe there to be a bit of truth in this, although I've not seen it on this site. It was certainly the case on the other site. The venom levelled at the guys was uncalled for.

I dont read daft.nuts, if thats where the comments you refer to originate? Certainly not seen any comments here that suggest anybody wants Craw to fail, or Pars form to falter, simply because folk appreciate AJs contribution to our recent history.

47 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I dont read daft.nuts, if thats where the comments you refer to originate? Certainly not seen any comments here that suggest anybody wants Craw to fail, or Pars form to falter, simply because folk appreciate AJs contribution to our recent history.

Likewise, I don't use dot.net at all anymore - if that's the source of KS's views then fair enough, but it might have been simpler for him to quote or link to something instead of simply insisting that others must share his awareness of such a bizarre position as glorying in defeat for some ulterior reason.

Just now, SanguinePar said:

"The AJ fan club will be delighted we finally lost a game"

Nothing controversial?

I mean the 'fans' delighted we lost are controversial, the fact I'm reporting their views isn't controversial. 

I'd like to make it clear that .net wasn't the only place the AJ fan club were smirking at the result.

33 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Pie and Bovril too?  Facebook?  Twitter? 

Id like to see this evidence? Got a link?

For me personally I was reading it on DAFC.net regarding the negativity and also the clubs Facebook page etc.

I've not seen much of that for some time though.

One particularly well known poster was on and on about Stevie Crawfords appointment continually.

Not really relevant anyway.

45 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Pie and Bovril too?  Facebook?  Twitter? 

Id like to see this evidence? Got a link?

This will be my fourth reply to you, hopefully the mods will approve of this one (they're definitely not stifling debate though, apparently).

To answer your question, not all conversations happen online. 

ETA: wow! This one was approved! 

9 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

To answer your question, not all conversations happen online. 

I will concede that on this occasion you are right and that is very true... but sadly that may not be case soon the way youngsters carry on... different debate though.

Archived