Tonight’s game

DougieDave

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee United were far superior after our first ten minutes of looking likely to score first. McMullan was a constant threat. Snuffed him out 2nd half. No complaints. They fully deserved their win. Wee half chance at the end for us. We could have lost by a lot more. 

United fans chuffed due to massive cash injections into the club and the victories that this buys. Call me a cynic, but don’t episodes like this normally end in tears?

Dundee with Ravanelli and Canaggia, Hearts under Vlad, Rangers under Murray, Dunfermline and Masterton. Is there something different this time that I am missing that there are no questions being asked regarding sustainability?

I thought we did OK the run had to come to an end and the pleasing factor was that the team refused to lie down and turn over as they would have done a few months ago there were times that both dominated the game with both having decent chances to score. I thought that Higgy, Thomson and Blair were a bit wasteful of the ball on occasion and Utd did seem to have a 1/2 yard on us in terms of sharpness. Anderson did well, but I thought he was a bit isolated at timeThe crowd at the end appeared to appreciate the effort and the players were applauded off at the end. MOM has to be Scully who made 3 excellent saves

19 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

The joy is obvious. You know exactly what I'm referring to.

Let's not derail the thread with the anti Crawford bile though. Onwards and upwards.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Except that it sounds like you're trolling again. Which is a waste of everyone's time. Go to it if you want, but I'm done.

26 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Except that it sounds like you're trolling again. Which is a waste of everyone's time. Go to it if you want, but I'm done.

It's clearly not trolling. As I said please let's try and avoid turning this thread into a celebration of our defeat.

Mon the Pars! 

Archived