Paradox

Another key game coming up.

Despite having just been promoted, Albion sit just 3 points behind us going into Saturday's game.  The have the equal second-best defence in the league along with Airdrie (only we are better), so are going well.

I would expect them to be a pretty hard team to break down, so hopefully our boys are all sharp on Saturday, and we are able to get an early goal to open things up a bit.

Saturday is another chance to open up a bit of a gap, and with Ayr at home to Cowdenbeath, we need to make sure we take care of our own business.  Forfar are away to Peterhead, and I would expect that to be a tough game for them (in more ways than one). 

I think every team that comes to East End is going to be hard to break down, as has been proven in recent games. I do think though that we could get a decent result on Saturday. 

We're in a good position of having Sandy Clark on board who will know a fair bit about a lot of their players which will help in preparation in terms of him knowing roughly how they will set themselves up.

I think every team that comes to East End is going to be hard to break down, as has been proven in recent games. I do think though that we could get a decent result on Saturday. 

We're in a good position of having Sandy Clark on board who will know a fair bit about a lot of their players which will help in preparation in terms of him knowing roughly how they will set themselves up.

Good point @Digs.  

Hopefully SC can give us a bit of inside info.

Was surprised to read they are only three points behind us. Saying that we really should be beating a part time side that has just been promoted from the league below. Especially with the inside info from Sandy Clark.

Reckon they won't be able to cope with our quick play. Just hope Paton is back.

Guest The Beer Baron

Sounded like they really pushed us today. Credit to us though, heard we didn't play too slick but then again, we're a League One side and we've managed to win 3-0.

Archived