In The Summertime

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet there are a few secret Love Island fans... a guilty pleasure, its on the telly, the wifes watching, youre pretending to play on your phone, but youre keeping an eye on wee Lucie, and wee Amber, and cringing when the wee ned fae Armadale opens his gob... and the next day at work youve nipped for cuppa when the chat turns to last nights episode? 

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

I bet there are a few secret Love Island fans... a guilty pleasure, its on the telly, the wifes watching, youre pretending to play on your phone, but youre keeping an eye on wee Lucie, and wee Amber, and cringing when the wee ned fae Armadale opens his gob... and the next day at work youve nipped for cuppa when the chat turns to last nights episode? 

Been watching Spring Watch then TT coverage on ITV4 at 9pm.

25 minutes ago, Fu_Manchu said:

Restocking my hedge with noodie books. Plan to have @DougieDave at the grand reopening as Olive from On The Buses is reluctant to get her kit off these days.

Maybe it is this you are referring to, but Anna Karen apparently wasn’t averse to getting her kit off on camera in her pre On the Buses career. 

31 minutes ago, Teuchter said:

Maybe it is this you are referring to, but Anna Karen apparently wasn’t averse to getting her kit off on camera in her pre On the Buses career. 

Indeed she was. I posted a photo of her in the bare naked scud on Pusbook. Pusbook immediately warned me it was a bit naughty to do that and it could only be seen by me. Tried to post it again about half an hour later and they banned me for 24 hours. Funny thing was @DougieDave posted the same photo on the same thread and got away with it FFS!

On 05/06/2019 at 11:29, Vinnie said:

You'll get arrested and locked up, so this was your last post for a while.🤔

Reports of my demise are unfounded (so far).

Knackered however after walking 13.5miles around the city in 27⁰c heat today, and having not been to bed since 6am on Thursday morning lol.

Archived