Conspiracy Theories

The moon landings, 9-11, Iraqs Weapons of Mass Destruction, Existence of a secret group controlling world events, contact with Aliens, Flat Earth.  

There are absolutely loads.  What ones do folk believe in? 

A new one I read today, Did Hillary Clinton mastermind a global child-trafficking ring from a Washington pizzeria?  

Who comes up with this ****e?  And why do perfectly intelligent and rational folk believe in them? 

8 hours ago, The Beer Baron said:

People that believe the BBC has a biased agenda against Newco. Or Celtic.

People seem to believe that the BBC is against whatever they happen to be for. Could be Leave or Remain, Yes or No, Liverpool or Man Utd, if it exists someone will claim that the BBC is biased against it.

14 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

People seem to believe that the BBC is against whatever they happen to be for. Could be Leave or Remain, Yes or No, Liverpool or Man Utd, if it exists someone will claim that the BBC is biased against it.

BBC, along with the majority of mainstrream media outlets, like most politicians, flip their position to reflect the populist view, almost as often as Donald Trump tweets something stupid

One of the best I have ever read was actually posted on dot net.

A long rambling tale about how Prince Phillip was in league with the Nazis during WW2, detached from any reality about what he actually did - auld fud he may be, but his war record in the RN is one of his better points.

It also included a convoluted story about how the the Queen Mother’s introduction into the family was part of some plot or another about the Royal bloodline. There was long and winding story of how she married George (probably including assassinations of love rivals), but strangely, no explanation of how they pulled off the abdication- which is how George ended up on the throne.

There are loads like this on the internet that cover all manner of subjects, but this one just happened to appear somewhere that I visited every day.

3 minutes ago, The Beer Baron said:

Thing is though, conspiracy or not, a lot of these must have an element of truth in them?

It was heavily reported that Her Maj didnt like the idea of her grandkids getting too close to Dodi and the Al Fayeds. Does the Queen or the Royal Family really send out hit squads?

I think the reported story of Paparazzi hassling her trip and her wanting to get away holds more weight.  Cant imagine its fun trying to enjoy life under that kind of scrutiny?

I have seen that in the States over half a million folk have "signed up" to storming Area 51 in search of proof of aliens or their alien tech.  

2 hours ago, The Beer Baron said:

Thing is though, conspiracy or not, a lot of these must have an element of truth in them?

When Liz is gone I think a lot of stuff will come out about Phil’s affairs in the 50s and 60s and Princess Margaret’s life.

There will be a lot more besides, but I am not sure if any of it will be about the Queen hunting human children (another from dot net).

25 minutes ago, Teuchter said:

but I am not sure if any of it will be about the Queen hunting human children (another from dot net).

My eyes hurt reading that site, so can you elaborate on this one?

The Queen hunts human children? Rather than Lunar or Martian ones? Or kids born on Battlestar Galactica? 

2 hours ago, Vinnie said:

My eyes hurt reading that site, so can you elaborate on this one?

The Queen hunts human children? Rather than Lunar or Martian ones? Or kids born on Battlestar Galactica? 

You need to remember that David Icke once claimed that she was a shape shifting lizard, so it could have been Lazard kids that she hunted.

The theory is that random kids are abducted to be used in hunts by the rich and powerful.

Archived