Cooooodenbeef

Superally

Should be a great game on Sat, perhaps made a wee bit spicer with Cowden winning 3-0 last weekend. However I strongly believe the points will be earned by the away team. Cant see Johnston making any significant changes from last weekend barring injury so I'll go for

Murdoch

Martin

McAusland

BRE

Talbot

Hopkirk

Byrne

Geggan

Cardle

Fass

Moff

Should be a great game on Sat, perhaps made a wee bit spicer with Cowden winning 3-0 last weekend. However I strongly believe the points will be earned by the away team. Cant see Johnston making any significant changes from last weekend barring injury so I'll go for

Murdoch

Martin

McAusland

BRE

Talbot

Hopkirk

Byrne

Geggan

Cardle

Fass

Moff

I too, see no reason to change a winning team, although Ryan Wallace seems to be best suited as an impact sub at the moment.

Another huge game, and it is vital to continue the good momentum of late.

We will win I think but I think it will be a close game. In the last game, it turned on a single incident and was actually closer than the scoreline suggested until that happened. They also won 0-3 down at Stranraer last week and seem to be turning themselves around.

That being said, I think it will still be a 0-2 or 1-2 to us.

IMO, they will always "own" us after the play-off debacle a couple of seasons back.  So i'll be glad to keep handing them heavy defeats!

I think this will be a closer game this time around, even due to the state of their pitch.

They have improved (albeit slightly), but I think they will continue to struggle this season. 

Archived