QOS match

scottyboy

I'm more concerned about this game than last week's v Dundee United. 

Why? Because last week nobody expected anything, the players were under no pressure, but they wanted to beat the runaway leaders and got in about them.

Tomorrow, everyone expects us to win because QOS are on a horrible run of form. Let's hope we find a goalscorer as I very much doubt that Nisbet will feature. I'd take a 1-0.

Guest The Beer Baron

Queens win. We're utterly toothless going forward without Nisbet and can only hope that our game plan is to get as many crosses into the box as possible, as Queens simply can't cope with them. 

Guest The Beer Baron

Not confident at all today, injuries meaning that there's no consistency in the starting 11 and without Dow and Nisbet, we are missing a lot of our good forward outlets. Might rely too much on Thomas creating something. 

0-1 at HT. Shoddy goal to concede, Turner caught on the ball and far too much space for Oliver to get his shot away.

Since then I think we've been well on top, but without about major threat other than a couple of snatched chances. Thomas looks good today though, and I'm mildly optimistic we'll turn it round.

Guest The Beer Baron

Ross caught on the ball for the goal. It's not going our way today, got that feeling. We need a penalty/red card combination to help us get back in this because we're just not creating enough actual chances. Afolabi is trying too much and McCann is decent without being threatening. 

1 hour ago, The Beer Baron said:

Ross caught on the ball for the goal. It's not going our way today, got that feeling. We need a penalty/red card combination to help us get back in this because we're just not creating enough actual chances. Afolabi is trying too much and McCann is decent without being threatening. 

Oh, was it Ross? Sorry, I could have sworn it was Turner. Oh well.

Fair result in the end, but a bit disappointing how we petered out in the last 15-20 minutes. Good penalty from Afolabi, but not sure he was MoM tbh.

Guest The Beer Baron

The Todd substitution absolutely killed any chance of us winning the game. He's a man down when he plays, Thomson or Beadling should have been on the park at that point.

Archived