Jordan Burt

GG Riva

Some of you will know Burty, who is heavily involved with Pars TV and occasionally posts on here. He must be living in a total nightmare at this moment as his partner, Shannon, died while giving birth to their daughter, Abbie. A fundraising initiative has been set up to help with Shannon's memorial and Abbie's hamper.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/shannons-memorial-and-abbies-hamper?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=c9150d5585834133a149215c9d88d559

I've literally no idea how Jordan must be feeling. It's completely devastating news.  It's good to see the Justgiving page doing so well and I really hope he's got family nearby to help him through.

He's a young guy and has got a baby to look after whilst trying to grieve and come to terms with the situation.

He doesn't seem to have a bad bone in his body, has carved out a career for himself in the field that he wants, despite adversity, due to talent, enthusiasm and a huge work ethic and should be looking forward to a lovely future with his wife to be and baby - and he gets hit with this. Nobody deserves to be dealt a hand like this, but especially not Burty. 

Guest The Beer Baron

Heart breaking stuff, but it's magic to see many people contribute in his and Abbie's support. I know it's a cliche but truly my thoughts are with him and his new born right now, I hope he has a strong family around him. 

Archived