I thought you were dead

Fu_Manchu

On 21/05/2020 at 13:28, SanguinePar said:

Yep, me too. Could we maybe have a donate button somewhere?

As has been mentioned by @Vinnie, there is a Donate button on the site.  Alternatively, you can click on this link to pay via PayPal.

Anything that you care to add to the coffers will be greatly appreciated, and will go directly to the monthly costs for maintaining the forum.

FWIW, we have spoken as an Admin Team on several occasions about moving to a free forum platform, but we didn't want to lose the historical posts from this platform - if there are any IT experts amongst us who could help, I think we are open to discussions on how we could migrate to another platform without the associated running costs.  If we were to use another free/cheaper platform, perhaps it would allow us to make some improvements to the forum overall? 

1 hour ago, Paradox said:

As has been mentioned by @Vinnie, there is a Donate button on the site.  Alternatively, you can click on this link to pay via PayPal.

Anything that you care to add to the coffers will be greatly appreciated, and will go directly to the monthly costs for maintaining the forum.

Just on the donate button point, I'm not sure if it's actually visible on mobile - I almost always use the forum on my phone and I can't see the button anywhere. When I saw it the other day I happened to be on my laptop.  I set my mobile browser to desktop mode though, and that worked.

Also, that PayPal link isn't working for me @Paradox

Archived