Commemorative Red and Blue Strip

Deutsch Par

Guest The Beer Baron

Already on my santa list, what an absolutely fantastic idea!

That is what future Pars teams should aspire for, to have the top they wear to be a future nostalgic effort.

Already on my santa list, what an absolutely fantastic idea!

That is what future Pars teams should aspire for, to have the top they wear to be a future nostalgic effort.

This!

There can be few Pars tops which are as iconic as this one, and for a number of reasons!

• 2 weeks later...

According to COWS, the top will go on sale at 5pm in the Purvis Suite, on Thursday 3rd December.

It would appear that sales are on a 'first-come, first-served' basis, and are available in adult sizes only.

As the stock is limited to less than 400 shirts, sales are restricted to one per person.

Personally I think demand will be high, and I would be gutted to miss out.

I hope the team wears this kit on the day we win the league too!

According to COWS, the top will go on sale at 5pm in the Purvis Suite, on Thursday 3rd December.

It would appear that sales are on a 'first-come, first-served' basis, and are available in adult sizes only.

As the stock is limited to less than 400 shirts, sales are restricted to one per person.

Personally I think demand will be high, and I would be gutted to miss out.

I hope the team wears this kit on the day we win the league too!

think they had to get special league permission to wear it for the Cowden game 

It is registered with the SPFL as our "third kit".  There had to be discussions between ourselves, Cowdenbeath and the SPFL regarding colour clashes but everything was ironed out prior to announcement.

We could theoretically use it in other matches but then this would the "one-off" statement a lie.  Although the team coming back out on to the pitch wearing it after the final match of the season would be a brilliant tribute imo.

It is registered with the SPFL as our "third kit".  There had to be discussions between ourselves, Cowdenbeath and the SPFL regarding colour clashes but everything was ironed out prior to announcement.

We could theoretically use it in other matches but then this would the "one-off" statement a lie.  Although the team coming back out on to the pitch wearing it after the final match of the season would be a brilliant tribute imo.

Would settle for this TBH.

Archived