Trump

GG Riva

Is there no end to this man's stupidity?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/04/donald-trump-on-the-ropes-in-interview-over-us-covid-19-death-toll

It would be comedy gold if he wasn't the President of the good old US of A. I wouldn't bet against him winning a second term. The fact that this is a distinct possibility speaks volumes about the American electorate. 

And we needn't feel too smug either. That Buffoon in 10 Downing Street is likely to be in charge of the UK for most of this decade.

Where did I put my happy pills? ☹

Already firing in his excuses if he doesn't win.  He is an clown of a A-hole of the highest order. What saddens me is that America voted for him in the first place (albeit did not win the popular vote) and in that case you get what you deserve. I agree about Boris on a UK level we are already seeing some of the worst policies of right wing incestuous self interest already. I would like to think that Scots have greater social judgement and tolerance, but sadly Trump is half Scottish (Mother was a Mary MacLeod Born on the Isle of Lewis, but thankfully no relation to this MacLeod - I have checked) so there is nothing to be smug about either!  

• 1 month later...

Archived