Kelty Hearts.

scottyboy

Be great to see them go up this year. Slight advantage for Kelty, but still all to play for. Think a lot of folk think thought the first leg would be a formality.  Brechin will be playing for their survival, so should still be up for it. Could go extra time and the dreaded penalties. 

Prediction 2-1 Brechin. 

52 minutes ago, Superally said:

Happy for Kelty a 5th Fife side is a good thing. However I'm sorry for Brechin probably my most favourite away ground to visit and a good club

Yeah, agreed, sad to see Brechin drop out, and I hope it doesn't put their future at risk.

I think many expected Brechin to be a push over but that wasn't the case and even with 10 men managed to stay in the game creating a couple of chances to get back into the tie before the killer goal. For them now it's the highland league. I heard them say on the radio their nearest away day is 50 miles away. I'm not 100% if that's true. Also most of their squad is from the central belt with a high proportion from Glasgow area. I'm not sure if they will want to be trecking about the highlands every second week so it's a big job for them trying to get back into the spfl.

It looks like Barry Ferguson might be heading the for Alloa too according to record.

4 years ago brechin were in the second tier of scottish football while kelty were winning the East of Scotland super league in the juniors. 

Archived